ANDSEP II is now closed.
What is ANDSEP?
It can be tough out there for Social Enterprises. We can help to reduce the pain.
- Do you have an idea for a social enterprise and need help to develop it further?
- Do you want the opportunity to ‘test / prototype’ your idea to see if it will work?
- Are you unsure of the support available to get your idea off the ground?
- Are you currently running a social enterprise?
- Do you need support to progress your business?
- Are you struggling to generate the income you need to take your business to the next level?
The Ards and North Down Social Entrepreneurship Programme (ANDSEP) is designed to help social entrepreneurs start a business and encourage existing social enterprises to grow. Its aim is to help social enterprises create additional employment and maximise their positive impact on society.
The programme offers assistance for start-up entrepreneurs and provides tailored mentoring, business planning support and advice to participating groups, helping them to successfully develop their socially-oriented business. The value of the programme is in the region of £900 and all participants are fully subsidised by Ards and North Down Borough Council.
This initiative helps groups currently in the voluntary and community sector to become social enterprises.
ANDSEP III is currently in programme development and aims to open for applications in Summer 2021.
If you wish to register your name on a waiting list for ANDSEP III please contact Maura Bettes, Economic Development Officer, Email email@example.com or Telephone 028 91473788