Would you like to recover, sustain or grow your rural based business?
The Rural Business Development Grant Scheme will provide investment support for the development of existing enterprises based in a rural area of Ards and North Down to sustain or grow through DAERA’s Tackling Rural Poverty & Social Isolation (TRPSI) Programme. Capital only grants are available up to a maximum grant of £4,999 available (up to 50% of the total costs of the project).
The scheme, which previously closed on 30 July 2021, will open again for a short period for applications on Friday 17 September 2021 and close at 12noon Friday 24 September 2021. Late applications will not be accepted. Further Information (all of the following with the above on our website) or Please contact a member of the Rural Development Team on 07920187172 or email email@example.com.
In order to assist you, one to one consultations are available for applicants intending to apply to the Rural Business Development Grant Scheme by contacting Officers on 07920187172. These consultations will provide more detailed information on the grant application process.
Here are the guidance notes and application form.
Please note the following pre-requisites:
- Your business must be located in a rural area & have less than 10 full time equivalent employees.
- You have not previously received funding under the TRPSI Rural Business Development Scheme in 2019-2020 or 2020-2021
- You have not applied for funding under the TRPSI Rural Business Development Scheme in the most recent call which closed on 30 July 2021
- The total cost of the capital project must be a minimum of £1,000 and must not exceed £20,000 of project costs.
- Procurement is to be included (minimum of two quotations for each item to be purchased)
- The project must not have started and the proposed works must be completed by 17 December 2021. It is anticipated that grant offers will be made in October 2021, and your project cannot commence until you receive a formal offer of funding.
Please contact a member of the Rural Development Team on 07920187172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org