The Rural Business Development Grant Scheme will provide investment support for the development of existing enterprises based in a rural area of Ards and North Down to sustain or grow through DAERA’s Tackling Rural Poverty & Social Isolation (TRPSI) Programme. Capital only grants are available up to a maximum grant of £4999 available (up to 50% of the total costs of the project).
The scheme will open for applications on Thursday 1 July 2021 and close at 12noon Friday 30 July 2021. Late applications will not be accepted.
In order to assist you, one to one consultations are available for applicants intending to apply to the Rural Business Development Grant Scheme by contacting Officers on 07920187172. These consultations will provide more detailed information on the grant application process.
A copy of the guidance notes and application form is attached and will be available on www.ardsandnorthdown.gov.uk/business/rural-development (under Rural Business Development Grant Scheme section) from Wednesday 30 June 2021.
Please note the following pre-requisites:
- Your business must be located in a rural area & have less than 10 full time equivalent employees.
- You have not previously received funding under the TRPSI Rural Business Development Scheme in 2019-2020 or 2020-2021.
- The total cost of the capital project must be a minimum of £1,000 and must not exceed £20,000 of project costs.
- Procurement is to be included (minimum of two quotations for each item to be purchased)
- The project must not have started and the proposed works must be completed by 17 December 2021. It is anticipated that grant offers will be made in October 2021, and your project cannot commence until you receive a formal offer of funding.
Please contact a member of the Rural Development Team on 07920187172 or email email@example.com