Benefits of the Support
The Public Health Agency funded Health & Wellbeing Support Service enables Health Matters to support workplaces who wish to promote their workplace as a healthy setting. We provide the tools necessary to assess staff health and wellbeing needs and develop a prioritised action plan. Health Champion training is provided to support workplace teams to sustain a focus on workplace health and evaluate the programme throughout the year and beyond.
The objectives of the health and wellbeing support service include:
- Improving overall health and wellbeing in the workplace.
- Empowering and educating individuals to make positive lifestyle changes.
- Delivering and coordinating a range of health promotion services based on identified need.
- Raising awareness of a number of health and wellbeing topics in the workplace.
- Promoting a healthier and more productive working environment.