Do I need planning permission?
You may need to apply to the Council for the following types of consent:
- Planning permission for building works (including new buildings, structures and external alterations, change to ground levels, mining operations and changes of use of land or buildings)
- Advertisement Consent for new signage
- Listed Building Consent for external, or internal, alterations to the built fabric of a Listed Building
- Conservation Area Consent to demolish a building or structure in a Conservation Area (where the structure exceeds 115 cubic metres)
- Works to any tree(s) covered by a Tree Preservation Order (TPO)
- Works to any tree(s) within a conservation area