By participating you will:
- Receive up to 10 hours mentoring on a one-to-one basis covering identified business needs.
- Receive guidance and support to the next level of growth, sustainability and job creation.
- Attend 5 practical based learning workshops.
- Complete a three-year strategic action plan.
- Be signposted to other business support programmes.
The programme is aimed towards:
Post start-up entrepreneurs who have established their business within the last three years and can demonstrate that the business is scalable and has growth potential /or newly created businesses that have progressed through the Northern Ireland Business Start Up Programme ‘Go For It’ and can demonstrate that the business is scalable and has growth potential.
Completed applications to be received by Friday 11th January 2019.
For more information please email Maura Bettes or phone 028 9147 3788 ext. 40914.
To complete an application form please email Paul Reavey or phone 028 3082 1100.