Exploring Enterprise is a FREE programme that helps you identify your needs in getting back into employment or taking your business idea to the next level and beyond.
Whether you would like to turn your hobby into a business, learn to sell online, explore self-employment as an option around your work life balance, or would just simply like to learn more about business, the Exploring Enterprise programme can provide you with tailored help and support to achieve your goals.
The Exploring Enterprise Programme will enable participants to:
- Improve your skills to help you learn more about business
- Meet new people
- Get back on track
- Generate a potential business idea
- Potentially gain a QCF Level I in Understanding Business Enterprise after portfolio has been submitted
The Level 1 Understanding Business Enterprise award is composed of five units all of which are mandatory. The units include;
- Personal Qualities and Abilities for Business
- Understand Business Planning
- Understand How to Market a Business
- Understand Business Resource and Legal Issues
- Understand How to Manage Money in a Business
Open to all persons aged 16 and over who are economically inactive, particularly those living in Neighbourhood Renewal Areas.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to enhance your CV, gain a FREE qualification and invest in your future!