Revenue is vital for business survival as well as growth. Successful businesses often recognise tenders, grants and funds as an excellent source of income – with less selling required than traditional sales. However, it is not necessarily easy to do!
About the event
This session will give you the knowledge, skills and mindset required to use these channels to your benefit. There will be practical direction on what to do and what not to do – as well the opportunity to speak with specialised consultants on a one to one basis on what your business should be doing to get extra revenue.
The session will be delivered online via a 1 ½ hour interactive webinar, followed by an individual 1-1 session with a leading business consultant.
This introductory series will focus on the following crucial elements:
- Market segmentation:
- Sector and Regional segmentation;
2. Sourcing Tenders or Funding Opportunities
- How to find live tenders (NI, ROI and GB);
- How to find funding and grant opportunities.
3. Deciding which opportunities to compete for:
- Understanding our strategy and goals;
- Recognising the time and effort required;
- Creating a formal Bid / No Bid process.
4. Key approaches to completing submissions:
- Information about our business;
- Understanding the goals of the Tenderer/Funder;
- Developing a competitive offering;
- Writing a winning submission.
5. What to do when we receive the results:
- How we can ask for feedback regardless of result;
- How we proceed following a successful result;
- How we can use rejection to improve future submissions.
6. Next steps:
- How the mentoring works:
- a. How we can help your business;
- b. What we need from you;
Suggested actions following this webinar;
- Understanding the support available from ANDBC
- How to choose which segmented markets to prioritise.
Due to the interactive nature of this series places are strictly limited, therefore early booking is highly recommended.
Please use the Book Now button to register for this event. A link for the webinar will be sent out to all participants prior to the event.
Mentoring times and dates will be confirmed with participants on a first come first serve basis.
This is a free event to customers, however there are a number of costs to Ards and North Down Borough Council to run this event. Please cancel via your Eventbrite registration or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the event taking place, otherwise you will be subject to a £10 cancellation fee to cover administration costs.