About the event
Delivered by Kevin Jennings.
- How to benefit from a loss making position.
- Maximise previous capital gains and losses.
- Speaking to HMRC about emergency measures.
- Protecting personal wealth.
- Tax beyond Covid-19. Some important tax planning considerations
To help local businesses navigate the current COVID-19 crisis Ards and North Down Borough Council have developed in partnership delivery agents for SHINE Programme Brilliant Red a series of Online business support and advice workshops.
All workshops will be delivered virtually via Zoom and will be recorded. You will get the joining link via email when you register.
The workshop is organised and run as part of the SHINE Programme – a programme delivered by Brilliant Red Ltd on behalf of Ards and North Down Borough Council.
Registrations from companies outside the Borough may be considered. In exceptional circumstances and at the entire discretion of the Council.
Please note that by registering onto this event, you agree to share your name, email address and company name with the third party delivery agent, Brilliant Red.
Book online here.