About the event
Delivered by Declan Murtagh.
- Immediate remote work options to suit your pocket and needs;
- Slack, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, DropBox.
- Getting online fast with Shopify.
- Immediate cash generators; Amazon, e-Bay and others.
- Facebook as an online trading platform.
- Moving towards permanent e-commerce.
To help local businesses navigate the current COVID-19 crisis Ards and North Down Borough Council have developed in partnership delivery agents for SHINE Programme Brilliant Red a series of Online business support and advice workshops.
All workshops will be delivered virtually via Zoom and will be recorded. You will get the joining link via email when you register.
The workshop is organised and run as part of the SHINE Programme – a programme delivered by Brilliant Red Ltd on behalf of Ards and North Down Borough Council.
Registrations from companies outside the Borough may be considered. In exceptional circumstances and at the entire discretion of the Council.
Please note that by registering onto this event, you agree to share your name, email address, company name and objectives with the third party delivery agent, Brilliant Red.
Book online here.