About the event
If you are a business that wants to utilise Social Media for business growth, this half day seminar will outline the basic building blocks of what is needed to achieve your goals in 2020
It will cover topics such as the following:
• What social media channels you need for your business?
• Is your website effective in today’s marketplace?
• What is a social media strategy?
• The changes to platforms like Messenger and WhatsApp, that will affect any future strategy.
• How important is video in today’s world?
• The basics of Paid Advertising, over and above ‘Boosting Posts’ on Facebook or Instagram.
Please note this event includes lunch.
This event is part of the Signal Business Support 2019-2020 Edge events programme. If you wish to cancel this event for a full refund, you must do so via your Eventbrite registration page and request a refund from there or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations must take place 48 hours before the event is due to take place, otherwise you will be charged the full ticket price.
Registrations from companies outside the Borough may be considered. In exceptional circumstances and at the entire discretion of the council.
Please note that by registering onto this event, you agree to share your name, company name and objectives with the third party delivery agent, Mulholland Social