This workshop is organised and run as part of the Digital Growth Programme. Learn about the essential Cyber Security considerations that you business needs to know!
About the event
This workshop will be delivered virtually through Go To Webinar. You will get the joining link via email one week before the event.
This workshop will include:
- Overview of why cyber security should be on SME’s radar,
- Practical steps the business can take to protect against cyber security,
- Threat landscape: terminology, cyber security threats, keeping up to date,
- Authentication: access control, passwords, two-factor authentication,
- Network security: firewalls, virtual private networks, intrusion detection / prevention,
- Cyber security laws.
This workshop will be delivered by the NI Cyber Security Centre who are working to make Northern Ireland cyber safe, secure and resilient for its citizens and businesses and are focused on ensuring a better-informed society and business community to better protect their technology, systems and data from cyber-attacks to achieve :
· A better-informed population and businesses in acting as central role for cybersecurity in Northern Ireland.
· Better cyber resilience ensuring citizens and businesses in Northern Ireland are prepared to deal with cyber threats and able to respond/recover from cyber incidents.
You can find out more about the Digital Growth Programme at https://thedigitalgrowthprogramme.com
The Digital Growth Programme is open to businesses in all sectors within the Ards and North Down area.