** Please note this event is now fully booked. If you would like to be notified of any cancellations, please register to join our waiting list.**
With one-third of online activity now spent watching video, it’s a must for all companies to deliver video content to successfully engage online. This course will explain the kit that you need for a successful shoot. Using essential video techniques you will learn how to create short videos like a professional.
You will learn how to compose shots, how to film in different lighting situations, use different settings and apps. The trainer will share how to work with different backgrounds and how to work with audio and complete basic editing.
By the end of the training course you will be able to:
- Review examples of videos made on smartphones or tablets
- Plan and storyboard a shoot
- Understand film theory and technology basics
- Know which apps to use to improve your filming and turn you into a professional
- Use shooting basics to work with video settings, ISO and shutter speeds, setting white balance and fixed focus point
- Control your sound environment and use of microphones
- Use lighting to enhance your shots and create contrast.
It is entirely at the Council’s discretion to accept registrations. Registrations from companies outside the Borough may be considered in exceptional circumstances, also at the entire discretion of the council.
Please note that by registering onto this event, you agree to share your name, company name and objectives with the third party delivery agents, AKU Training. The information you provide will not be routinely shared with a third party outside of these webinars.
Early Booking in Highly Recommended. 1 ticket per business.