About the event
This event will help you to discover the benefits of using video to promote your business and introduce the potential uses of virtual reality. You will also work with a local videography production company to develop your own 60 second promotional video.
The Masterclass will cover the following areas:
• The importance of story in adverts
• The importance of sound
• Shooting a video for social media using your phone
• Cheap cameras and why to buy them
• Tips and tricks
• Examples of different types of adverts
• Implementing videos on social media
• When to make your own video and when to outsource
• Activity for understanding your USP and how to best get this in front of a customer through video
• New technologies – virtual and augmented reality
• Q&A session
Places are limited to 10 participants therefore early booking is advised.
This event is part of the Signal Business Support 2019-2020 Edge events programme. If you wish to cancel this event for a full refund, you must do so via your Eventbrite registration page and request a refund from there or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations must take place 48 hours before the event is due to take place, otherwise you will be charged the full ticket price.
Registrations from companies outside the Borough may be considered. In exceptional circumstances and at the entire discretion of the council.
Please note that by registering onto this event, you agree to share your name, company name and objectives with the third party delivery agent,Greenhouse Films.