You can apply for a loan if your business:
- is based in the UK
- has been negatively affected by coronavirus
- was not an ‘undertaking in difficulty’ on 31 December 2019
Who cannot apply
The following businesses are not eligible to apply:
- banks, insurers and reinsurers (but not insurance brokers)
- public-sector bodies
- further-education establishments, if they are grant-funded
- state-funded primary and secondary schools
You cannot apply if you're already claiming under the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS), however, if you have received a loan through CBILS you can transfer it to the Bounce Back scheme.
Loans are available through a number of lenders including: Danske Bank, Santander, Ulster Bank and Barclays.
Businesses should apply directly through a lender.
Apply with Ulster Bank
Apply with Santander
Apply with Barclays